When will MindManager 2022 be released?

carrotchou shared this question 18 days ago
Discussion Open

According to the law of previous years, the new version of MindManager is generally released in September. Why hasn't MindManager 2022 been released yet?

Replies (3)

photo

I have the same question.

I'm looking forward to the release of mindmanager22.

photo

I heard in November.

photo

Very good news.

I'm looking forward to waiting for it.

photo
photo

Corel decided to quit with the release date end of September, what I personally very appreciate. No more need for a service pack after two months of publishing the major release.

MM22 will arrive within the next weeks. Beta-test are closed, but beta-users can still access and test the new features.

Marketing machine is about to start. Be prepared 😉

btw: think about switching to the subscription model, if you are still in MSA or UPP programme

photo

What are the advantages of the subscription model over the MSA, given it costs around twice as much?

photo

Hi Alex,

MSA includes (only) MindManager Desktop, Go/Snap and an unlimited free viewer.

Subscription includes all MindManager apps - Desktop (win & mac), teams and more to come

If start as a new client I suggest to start with the subscription.

MSA-clients may get an offer to switch to the subscription. This is under discussion.

photo

Thanks Andreas.

I'll wait to see how the new release is packaged, but the subscription appears to be aimed increasingly at users in a corporate environment where features such as teams integration and co-editing are relevant - and this target market seems to be reflected in its cost.

Currently the MSA option with Go, Snap and publishing is about the right level for individual and small business users. I think the price is still a bit high, bearing in mind that it is roughly equal to the annual Microsoft subscription which gives you seven different programs, but it is tolerable.

However, I think many individual users would baulk at paying double for the subscription. This is unfortunate, as I suspect that even within large companies MindManager starts with one or two individual users who become enthusiastic proselytisers for the program within their organisations.

photo

in comparison with other online mapping tools, the prize of the new subscription is very fair. Check mindomo, mural, mindmeister, xmind, miro, ...

I'd never start with a MSA or UPP again.

All my new SMEs and single users started with subscription within the last 12 months.

PS: for enterprises the prize could always be lower

photo

Please ignore this post - I was just testing my login

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file