VBA Macros: API Question

therealcbow shared this question 38 days ago
Answered

Hi all,

I'm so glad this forum is up and running!

Does anyone know how to set the MmDependencyType enumeration?

https://www.mindmanager.com/en/pages/developers/api/19/MindManager~MmDependencyType.html

Which object.method is used?

Best Answer
photo

As far as I know it is not directly exposed as a property of a relationship, but is encoded as a custom attribute of a relationship. The attached code fragments show how to read it, and you can write it by writing the legal values back to the custom property.

(Footnote: I had problems with the new board trying to include code snippets so have attached as a text file. Pasting it into the body of the message adds semicolons in the code where it thinks they are needed, and a macro file cannot be attached to a message).

Comments (2)

photo

As far as I know it is not directly exposed as a property of a relationship, but is encoded as a custom attribute of a relationship. The attached code fragments show how to read it, and you can write it by writing the legal values back to the custom property.

(Footnote: I had problems with the new board trying to include code snippets so have attached as a text file. Pasting it into the body of the message adds semicolons in the code where it thinks they are needed, and a macro file cannot be attached to a message).

photo

Thank you very much!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file