VBA Macros: API Question

therealcbow shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi all,

I'm so glad this forum is up and running!

Does anyone know how to set the MmDependencyType enumeration?

https://www.mindmanager.com/en/pages/developers/api/19/MindManager~MmDependencyType.html

Which object.method is used?

Best Answer
photo

As far as I know it is not directly exposed as a property of a relationship, but is encoded as a custom attribute of a relationship. The attached code fragments show how to read it, and you can write it by writing the legal values back to the custom property.

(Footnote: I had problems with the new board trying to include code snippets so have attached as a text file. Pasting it into the body of the message adds semicolons in the code where it thinks they are needed, and a macro file cannot be attached to a message).

Replies (2)

photo

As far as I know it is not directly exposed as a property of a relationship, but is encoded as a custom attribute of a relationship. The attached code fragments show how to read it, and you can write it by writing the legal values back to the custom property.

(Footnote: I had problems with the new board trying to include code snippets so have attached as a text file. Pasting it into the body of the message adds semicolons in the code where it thinks they are needed, and a macro file cannot be attached to a message).

photo

Thank you very much!

---