Is MindManager 23 compatible with Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2?

Jeff H. shared this question 2 months ago
Discussion Open

We're trying to install MM 23 on Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2 and it's hanging and then failing. Appears to be an issue with temp file/folder creation. Hoping to get input on whether this is a known general issue or may be an internal issue at my company like security policies. Thanks.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Jeff,

MindManager 23 should be fully compatible with Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2. I asked our QA Team to test the installation and will report back on whether we are able to reproduce the issue you encountered on our end.

photo

Here's another post that may be related:

https://community.mindmanager.com/topic/2202-mind-manager-23-1-will-not-install

We (AT&T) would like to obtain a full (off-line) installer for 23. How do we do that? I don't see it available on your download page. It should be made readily available, not something that has to be obtained via a support ticket or other manual request. We have a full installer for 22, and that installs without issues. We need to be able to test the full installer for 23. Thanks.

photo

Hello Jeff,

If you have an Enterprise license, the full offline Admin installer is available on the Enterprise download page and the link to the page will be in your license certificate. If you do not have a Enterprise license, then our support team can provide an alternative installer.

Best regards,

-Marian

Leave a Comment

Attach a file