Co-Editing a Teams / Sharepoint mmap file does not update the file
Dear Community, i try to co-edit an existing mmap-file, stored in teams in the azure cloud.
I did the following procedure:
1. I created a mmap file with the local installed mindmanager app.
2. I stored the file in a teams channel
3. I added a new tab in Teams with the existing mmap file.
4. Opend the file with the new tab and changed some information and left in teams back to files.
5. Showing the file entry in teams does not tell me it was just edited.
6. Wait for several minutes
7. Opened the file with local mindmanager-app and did not see any changes.
8. Went back to teams and reopened the co-edit session, Information is in.
So I have the problem to get not out changes done during co-edit session.
Is there anything wrong i did, or does anybody know how it works in a better way?