MINDMANAGER COMMUNITY FORUM no answer visible

christian-hostettler shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Why do I receive a mail with a reply ("answered"), but when I follow the link, I only see my own post, but no reply from the supporter?

21e30473b98513c204a857a447265ffc

Replies (7)

photo

Yes, That is not easy. I finally figured it out.

It appears that you have to refresh your browser to see newer responses.

photo

Similar question, similar response:

You need to refresh your browser as far as I can tell

photo

Thank you very much! That is very strange, you are there without problems in dozens of forums, but that of Mindmanager needs a manual cache clearing.

photo

Hello Christian,

Thank you for feedback. We are aware of caching issues with our new community platform and are working with our service provider to correct this behavior.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Fine, cool, thanks!

photo

@marian Kocmanek (by the way): The login procedure is also mystical: we work with > thousand logins, use a password manager and log in to all accounts with one mouse click.

With Meindmanager, however, there is not only a lack of clarity about which login data is valid for which account (in the past there was Vision, then the Cloud, then the customer account and now also the Community) - I am not aware of a single software manufacturer (we work with around 50 smaller, larger and very large software manufacturers) who maintain such an irritating, chaotic account concept as Mindjet, Mindmanager, Corel and .....

I don't know how others feel about it - as a power user I live with it pretty badly and I get annoyed every day when I use the community... :(

photo

I assume you have MindManager Enterprise -based on the info you give about your projects -

MindManager has send the system admin a complete instructionmovie with:

1. How to install
  2. and How to make Single Sign On Possible

https://vimeo.com/449006242/9cb0b24c63 SSO from minute 6 and further

If your system admin follows the hints from the movie you should be fine.

---