Mindmanager 2022 crashes while exporting maps in HTML5

Alexander A. shared this question 14 months ago
Discussion Open

Hi

I've updated my MindManager 2022 windows install to the latest version (22.2.366). After that update there are two issues:

1. MindManager crashes while I'm exporting maps in HTML5 format. The application just closes without any notification or error message. And there is no HTML file.

2. Cyrrilic (Russian) font is not displayed correctly. See the attached picture.

How can I fix this issues?

Replies (5)

photo
photo

The Publish function may work as an alternative to export to html5

photo

Yeah, I know about this function. But due to some limitations, not every user can access the published model. And export still doesn't work, by the way.

photo

The link above to the announcement doesn't work.

photo

Yes, it’s a bit odd. The link now shows a 404 error, but it was working a few days ago.

photo

Any fix for either the crashing issue or to the link above? I'm having the same problem.

photo

Yes. Open a ticket with Support, they had a registry fix for me, it’ll be probably the same for you.

photo

Thank you Dietmar

photo

I have the same issue - updated to MM22 and can't use he HTML5 export anymore! Have logged a ticket with Tech Support, so hopefully, gets fixed soon.

photo

The problems with how Russian Cyrillic is displayed may have something to do with this announcement: https://community.mindmanager.com/topic/1581-software-language

photo

I've coped with that problem by changing the font to Tahoma.

photo

I'm having the same issue. When I try to export to html, the application closes. I even tried uninstalling MindManager 22 and reinstalling it. Still crashes. I'm running Version: 22.2.366.

photo

If you have the same issue, the solution will be the same as well. Contact Support.

photo

Hi, I do have the same issue. Version: 22.2.366 (64-Bit) 13.12.2022 crashes without any notice when trying to export an html5 file. Would it be possible to provide the link to a reg-file that fix the issue? If it is a registry fix. Thx.

photo

Volker,

I opened a ticket with MindManager and received the following link.

I installed the registry fix and HMTL export now works just fine.

www1.mindjet.de/downloads/support/MSAA_Disable_22.reg.zip

photo

Hello Keith,

thank you for sharing. Now it works fine. I owe you a beer.

Just in case that the download link will disapear in the future, here is the content for the windows reg:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mindjet\MindManager\22\Settings]
"BCGAutomationEnabled"=dword:00000000

Just save as *.reg file and run with double klick.

Best Regards, Volker

photo

:)
I'd gladly take you up on that beer... if you're anywhere in the Southern NH area.
Honestly, the thanks goes to the MindManager team. They responded to my issue pretty quickly.

Keith

---