Progress icons - combine similar questions and votes

Greg shared this idea 2 years ago
Voting Open

Hi there are two different questions - please combine the votes for these questions. I have been asking for some time to have a 100% icon rather than the done progress icon. At least there are now a few other people out there that would like this improvement.

• Under progress icons have the option of a 100 icon
  • New Icons for project-management

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Greg,

the icons for priority and progress are hard coded, because they are used in the interfaces for import and export. In the map progress is stored with the correct %-number. The shown icon is the most suitable to the calculated number.

MindManager supports you with a wide variety of icons. Choose that one you like most and use SmartRules to assign it.

You can even add you own icon by defining a package folder in the MindManager options. I'm using Star Wars icons for project management 😁

This short video shows you how the package folder works: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/456506144

Best,

Andreas

photo

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your link and explanation. I understand the hard coding for the progress icons. My only issue is that the 100% icon is replaced with a green circle and white tick. Because of the significant flexibility of progress icons, as you mention in your comments, I still like to use them.

You are correct I can use a folder package for the icons - which I do use for other purposes.

I have used the rules tool, but I can not replace the 100% icon, it just means I have two icons instead. :(

If you would like the concept of the change, I would appreciate your vote :)

---