Strange way to provide support: "discussion closed" !? :-o

Janndk shared this question 2 years ago
Discussion Open

Just trying to get that latest version!

"YOUR SOFTWARE IS OUT OF DATE. GET THE LATEST VERSION TODAY."

https://community.mindmanager.com/topic/751-how-to-get-the-newest-update-for-mm2022

Replies (1)

photo

Hi,

- From the question you asked that has been closed, you confirmed you're running the MM22 trial but the check update states your SW is out of date.

- I wouldn't worry, as far as I know it's 'normal', what I mean by that is:

-> I also have a MM21 and update protection active:

.MM22 was released but when I was checking for updates from my MM21, the result was still stating my 'SW was up to date'.

.it was the same for the previous update last year, so I downloaded and installed MM22 manually, version 22 confirmed in File/help, and now when I check for updates, it states... my 'sw is out of date'.

- Funny isn't it, that's why I say it's 'normal', was the same last year.

photo

Thanks for your input :-)

There is very little new to see in MM22, so I assumed it was not fully updated yet. Also because it said "your software is out of date".

But yes, about the same as last time. It was quite difficult to spot much difference from MM20 to MM21. And it took a looooong time to get the new licence.

Unfortunately MindManger is only focusing on new customers, and old customers are forgotten.

photo

Hi Janndk,

There is more new to MM22.

just see the video here:

Look at this 30 minute webinar ON Demand to find out all the new and improved feature/function/benefits

Show me what’s new!

Click on the movie.

---