How can I get renewals to fix my subsciption?

renschmid shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I have been going in circles to get the issues below resolved. My support enquiries have been passed on twice now and tonight I tried again through an email to renewals@mindmanager.com. See below for the problem:

I am a long-term MindManager user and while trying to update my Credit Card details on my account I discovered my automatic renewal has been stopped and that I am not able to change any payment details nor was I directed elsewhere on the site for options. My subscription expires at the end of September. I am also a beta tester on the forthcoming MM22 release. Current subscription version is 21. I can’t access MM for Teams.

Can you please advise me on how the update my credit card details and what my upgrade options are?

I notice on the Mindmanager site that my subscription model is no longer listed. Can you please guide me through what I should be doing as there does not appear to be any way to upgrade.

It is not clear from your web-site how to address these issues. I went through support, but they said to send my concern to renewals@mindmanager.com. Really! Why didn’t he pass it on?

Regards

Rennie

Replies (1)

photo

Renewals are the right people for this.

Some subscriptions do not exist anymore

They know what is best for you.

Another way is to buy through a local reseller

The best resellers also provide training

---