Snap in Android not working

Neil T. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I am unable to use MindManager Snap (a component of the Go app) in Android. When I select one of the Snap functions from the initial page, it takes me to a sign-in page. When I enter the correct username and password, it gives me a "Webpage not available" message, followed by a "mindmanagergo://capturequeue..." URL. The final line of the message is "net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME".

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Neil,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my Android device. Please first try to uninstall and reinstall the App from the Google Play Store. If that does not resolve the issue, please open a case with MindManager Support by going to https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/contact/

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Hi Marian, i've the same problem. Talked yesterday with Steven and I posted the error in the MindManager Snap forum.

Since the last update, the android app looks for a wrong URL

a11a71f87a9e97dd4ed9b1eab2a223c8

photo

Yes, that's it exactly. It looks like the URL is attempting to use "mindmanagergo" as the protocol string.

photo

Thanks. I uninstalled and reinstalled, with the same results, so I opened a support ticket.

photo

I remember vaguely the same issue, happened after an android update. It was solved after switching off my phone completely, waiting for a minute and switching on again.

photo

I tried that. Still got the same results.

photo

me too 😭

photo

Unfortunately, the only response I got to my support ticket was that I should check my firewall to make sure it's not blocking the app. No response as to what sort of protocol mindmanagergo:// might be.

photo

Hi Neil, I opend a support ticket too.

There is nothing about the firewall. It's a bug.

---