SAVING Screen SPACE - Auto Hide Completed Tasks and Past Calendar Invites

kyle M. shared this question 2 years ago
Discussion Open

Considering that saving screen space in growing mindmaps is important, can we add an option to hide completed tasks and past calendar invites same way we collapse maps?

Maps can grow unruly after a few tasks and calendar invites.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Kyle,

Are you looking for some kind of keyboard shortcut to hide completed tasks and past calendar invites?

If yes then please add this as new idea on the MindManager Community forum so that other users who find value in this enhancement can vote on it.

Meanwhile I tried to achieve it by using SmartRule and Filters features .

I created Smart Rule based on Start/ End Time property:

Step1:

c6d4522164264bb9d6948a80c73d987c4f355a522d9c838d6ac95fec8fdce13b

Step2: Then I created Filter to hide topics with progress mark complete.

286b30899f834ce7a7515f298eef64ba

3febb56428b7d89c91a38276710c2926

After applying filter:

3cc32704e0777bf9dd5c1d89099a61d0

Let me know if this helps you achieve what you are looking for.

Best,

Shilpa

photo

Hi Shilpa,

I am looking for an option that completely collapses the calendar and reminder boxes to just a "dot" or the same way, the map is collapsed. I am just trying to find a way to save space on the screen. I guess the other option is to delete the calendar and reminder boxes...

photo

Hi Kyle,

If you are looking to collapse the topic which has all passed calendar events and reminders, you can do it using keyboard shortcut Command+Option+0 to collapse the calendar topic that's get created.

If you have a branch which has mixed regular topic and calendar topics then yes you won't be able to collapse just calendar topic and that's something like an enhancements or new feature which you have to add it again on Idea section :).

Regards,

Shilpa

---