How do I place the reference list like in the image (encircled) sent?

Jacquelyn Q. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Replies (5)

photo

Do you use the MindManager Web?

Place a Floating topic add the text and change the Font and the Topic Shape

b4034249ab30287216f75041e82a1a1e

photo

Oh thanks so much! Im using the mindmanager basic software, not sure if its the same as the mindmanager web. Just one more question, I had a picture attached of the original (on your left) and the one I did on the right side. How do you make the line betwen the DIKW and its subtopic shorter. I think that's the part I have to troubleshoot. Thank you.

Jacquelyn

photo

open formating window from the central topic and change this value to 2 mm

542867c0d4339f9d7a5e00e5850bfc20

photo

Hi Andreas. I can't find that in my dashboard and clicking the central topic does not generate the one that you had. I attached the picture of my mindmanager dashboard.

photo

Here's from the central topic.

photo

Hi Jacquelyn,

The screenshot of the formatting window that Andreas posted is found in MindManager Windows. There are less formatting options in the MindManager Web client at this time.

I checked your license and your university does have a full MindManager Subscription, which includes MindManager Windows and Mac.

If you are using a Windows or Mac device, please visit our download library here to install either MindManager Windows 22 or MindManager Mac 14 and then sign in with the same username -

Support (mindmanager.com)

Best regards,

-Marian

---