Synchronization of new appointments from Outlook via MindManager does not work correctly

Karen shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi everybody,

I hope you can help me out. I created a appointment in Outlook via MindManager. Then I changed the date for this task in Ganntt Pro. Then I executed the synchronization command with Outlook on this task. However, the date in the appointment has not changed in Outlook. What can I do to make it work better?

Many thanks

Karen

Replies (2)

photo

Does it work if you change the task date manually in the Task Info pane, instead of in Gantt Pro? If it works, then there might be an issue with Gantt Pro. If it is the same, then the issue could be with the Outlook synchronisation, or the way that feature is being used.

photo

It works, but a little bit different. I do not have to change the date in the Info pane which you can see on the bottom of it. I have to change the date that was created by MindManger when the outlook date was created and this is also in the Task Info pane. So if you change the "normal" date nothing happens. But in the end you have to change both dates, because I want the new date in Outlook and I need the new date for all the MindManger processes.

I hope you can understand what I mean.

---