Need help to build a Macro to launch an external search on Linkedin

prem shared this question 27 days ago
Discussion Open

Hello all,

I would (really x2) appreciate if some one can provide me with the code of a macro that would do the below. The idea, is from a map, selecting a "topic" that has "firstname lastname" to open a search on linkedin in the default system browser.
Ideally having a shortcut to activate this would be a real plus.
Thanks a lot
2f74ff23c498d17f1f8d6c9ba85579e9

Replies (2)

photo

Maybe you could use the Zapier integration as an easy and conveniant way to achieve what you want

photo

Thank you for the suggestion but it looks like that at this time, Zapier only supports one way web hooks. You can set triggers to send data to it, and you can have it manipulate and pass data along to other apps, but it cannot at this time perform live actions within an active browser session.

photo
photo

How often do you need to do this for each name? Would it be possible to do the initial search directly in LinkedIn then store the link with the contact name?

photo

Actually, I'm using my maps to store meeting notes with people name in it...and from my notes using the contact name I'd like perform a search in linkedin. Actually, I only need to it once for each name, but I'm doing with quite a lot of contact names hence having an automation would save me some time.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file