MindManager Web becoming unusable

Robert C. shared this question 14 days ago
Discussion Open

I really don't know what you guys have done with the updates, but the product has now become unusable. I posted weeks ago about the issues with OneDrive and not being able to access files. That seemed to have been fixed, but things have gone bad again. It takes an age to open files; half the time, the page hangs and crashes, and when the file I want opens, it seems to have saved nothing that I changed or added the day before. I worked on a large file yesterday and saved it; the icon said it was saved, and I made sure by hitting save again.

When I opened it today, nothing that I did yesterday was there, and the file is telling me the last time it was saved was April 24th! When I looked at the information on the file in the OneDrive folder, it confirmed that it was last modified on April 24th.

At this stage, I'm going to ask for my money back and try to find some other product because this is beyond ridiculous.

Replies (4)

photo

Well, If you become angry, you don't get anywhere.

So What is it you want to achieve with Mindmanager web?

Have you contacted MindManager support already?

Most of the time that is the fastest way to get the results you need.

photo

What do I want to achieve?! Are you serious? I want it to work! I know, a radical request eh?

And yes, I have contacted support multiple times in the past few weeks.

Any further questions or queries Ary? I'm happy to answer!

photo

Good to know you found the best help you can get already at MindManager support.

They know best.

So I will not interfere

photo

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the product. We want you to have a good experience. I will reach out to you directly to set up a time with our team to understand your scenario and try to determine what's causing your issues.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file