Presentation

Hernan S. shared this question 14 days ago
Discussion Open

How do I set up the slide numbers, or how do I determine the path for presentation mode? It currently follows a random path, but I assume it's configurable.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Hernan,

I have the following question.

Whitch presentation mode do you mean? Walk Through or slides.

In Walk Through it goes from top right to top left in the clockwise direction.0254b7eec580939a9b1d728f2cdd9450

To create slides I only work manually not automatically.

47ca56a61efbc6963758762be9e4ced8

photo

Thanks. I've tried Walk Through with a conceptual map. It goes in the order you create branches.

photo

What do you mean with conceptual map? What type of mind map is this? Can you post a picture of the map?
In my opinion, walk through only works with a radial map.

photo

793d85235297d43d83d5fb3bbb5eb6c5

photo

Is there a reason why you didn't do it as a mind map?

photo

When I link a web page in the published URL, would it be possible to open it on the embedded browser?

photo

Do you mean published in the cloud or desctop?

Here for the desctop version.

36b6190b5caf68d410b4e6b40ad63125

photo

Cloud, on chrome.

photo
photo

Hi Hernan,

two tipps from my side.

First, leave more room/space between your topics. Topics would move each other, because the can't overlap. Use the arrow keys to move one or more topics in an smooth and easy way. Your workflow will look muchg better.

Second, in the tap [View] you'll find Highlight Connections, try this for your workflow presentation

Regards, Andreas

photo

Hello Herman,

You created a concept map.

Since your concept map is free format, you are correct... It goes in the order you create branches.

If you can work with a -normal, hierarchical mindmap - The walkthough will follow the order you see it.

The same goes for when you are using slides.

However. You could create slides by using export to image and place that in PPT etc.

photo

Hi Ary,

That was my thought too, but I can only use the Walk Through in the radial map. Is that just me?

d5e92094734dfa1e7361979ac4847296

Leave a Comment

Attach a file