The New MindManager is Here announcement issues

Alex G. shared this question 17 days ago
Answered

The New MindManager is Here announcement regarding version 23.2 seems to refer to a number of features such as Topic Level SmartRules triggers, Jira integration and whiteboard templates that were actually added in version 23.1. Also the link to the article mentioned regarding the use of the Topic Level facility doesn’t seem to be working.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the feedback and for reporting the issue with the link to the Topic Level article. We did not widely market MindManager 23 and the announcement includes features from 23.0-23.2.

I sent your feedback to our Marketing department.

Best regards,
-Marian

photo

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the comment. The link to the Topic Level article has now been fixed.

Notably, this was a feature-delta release therefore, we were expanding upon the features introduced in 23.1.

For instance, the features introduced in 23.1 are now accessible across multiple platforms (ie Windows, Web, Teams, and Chromebook). In 23.1 most of the features introduced were only accessible on some platforms, therefore this release largely focused on enhanced usability.

Another thing worth noting is that with this release, MindManager Files can now be utilized on Windows systems. This is significant as it simplifies the process of saving and sharing files while also facilitating more seamless collaborative editing.

If you have any further questions, let me know!

Best regards,

Alexandra

photo

Thanks Alexandra and Marian for your responses. I thought that the link might have been to my article but I would have been equally happy to read someone else’s take on how to use the Topic Level SmartRules trigger if it hadn’t been mine!

On a related matter, has the ability to retain topic formatting applied by Topic Level triggers in published maps been added in this release?

photo

Hi Alex,

Yes, Topic Level Trigger support has been added to MindManager Cloud 23.2, which includes the Web App, Published Maps and the HTML5 Export.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Thanks Marian - that seems to work well

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file