Is there an issue with the web version?

Robert C. shared this question 19 days ago
Discussion Open

I posted another question a few days ago, saying I could not edit my MMAP files in OneDrive. That has still not been fixed even though I have de-linked and re-linked my personal OneDrive to Mind Manager multiple times and gained Mind Manager full access in OneDrive settings. I moved the files to Google Drive and DropBox, and they work there, but everything is so slow. Adding or editing takes about 5 seconds and is now painful to use. You guys must have updated this, and whatever you have done, the product is getting unusable for me. I have tried the web version on Mac and Windows, in multiple browsers, and it's the same result.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Robert,

We discovered an issue with our recent deployment (23.2) that affects maps with a high number of topics that causes slowdown in performance for adding, deleting, and moving topics. We have a fix ready for this and we are working on scheduling deployment as soon as we can.

Regarding OneDrive, we'll need to investigate this issue with you as our QA team is not seeing an issue with OneDrive in general at this time. Someone from our team will reach out to you.

photo

Thanks for the response. Do you have idea of when this fix will be released? One of your team has since reached out to me to say there is an issue with OneDrive and MindManager and they're going to release a fix for this too.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file