How do I upgrade from essentials to pro?

Bob R. shared this question 30 days ago
Answered

I just started using Essentials after using the desktop version for over a decade. It really has very limited functionality, the interface is clunky and the overall appearance is in attractive. There is also, inexplicably, no user manual. Only "new user" videos. So I need to upgrade to the Pro version.

I am within the 30 day trial window. But I cannot find a way to upgrade to pro and have the original payment applied. I can also find no way to cancel the subscription and get a refund. Yes, I went back to the original email and cancelled the subscription, but that just stops the auto renewal.

Help would be appreciated. I had a ticket submitted for me yesterday by tech support. As I did not get a response I sent another in today.

Thanks

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Bob,

Our Customer Service team will reply and address your upgrade options early next week, we have some regional office closures due to the Easter Holiday.

Thank you for your patience,
-Marian

photo

Great. In the meantime, how do I print in essentials and get the words to show up? I just printed the mind map I created and all I get are boxes and lines.

photo

Hi Bob,

We cant reproduce the error with printing. Are you seeing this issue with all maps or just a specific file? Topic Fill Color or font color can possibly be a cause here.

Also, Do you see the 'Upgrade to Pro' option under the File Menu in the Web App?

c0d2ae0007a2f24a0957024fb2e9f309

Leave a Comment

Attach a file