Maintain new topic moderation, but consider exempting trusted users

Alex G. shared this idea 43 days ago
Implemented

First, congratulations on implementing topic moderation on new topics, which will hopefully reduce spam and scams.

However, it would be great if the moderation process could make use of the forum's classification system. At the moment, some users are identified as MindManager Exports or Power Users, and it would be great if these could be exempted from the moderation process (unless of course they do post spam). Possibly a third category could be introduced - "Trusted Users" who have a good track record but who don't necessarily fall into the other two categories.

If this is too tricky to implement I'm happy to stay with the current system where everything appears to go through moderation, as it's certainly better than what was happening before.

Replies (1)

photo

Update: This bug has been fixed.

Hi Alex,

This appears to be a bug on our community and I will reach out to UseRespone support. New topic moderation should only apply to new accounts. You are most certainly a Trusted User and we appreciate your contributions. I will post an update when the issue has been resolved.

Best regards, -Marian

---