Challenges with Gantt chart export & printing

Hans H. shared this question 44 days ago
Discussion Open

The task description column is reduced to a point that it cuts off the task descriptions. Other unnecessary columns are inserted on the export or print. See attachment. Any ideas on how to resolve this challenge as tech support could not assist

Replies (4)

photo

You can adjust the column width the mouse
123d14ff04a1e970c3570d67b1062238

If you deselect the standard option you can delete columns
b9f6d69f9b50814bc38e56e14dd1f74e

photo

@Jörg - this is for MindManager for Windows. The OP was asking about MindManager for Mac. The Gantt features are different on Mac :-)

photo

@Nick - thanks for your hint... I overlook this

photo

On the Mac version, you can drag the columns to change their width (including the Task name so that they expand/fit). For the 'Wasted space, no opportunity to set parameters', use the 'Zoom In' button to expand the Gantt factor and thus remove that wasted space.

photo

Thank you for the information. I omitted to mention that my challenge arise when printing or exporting the Gantt chart. On screen you can manipulate the column widths to your heart's content, but when you print or export, it appears to reset to "default" parameters which causes the challenges. All Mindmanager could say about this was.."the programme works and that is how it exports.." not very helpful at all.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file