It would be nice if the shared map is updated real-time instead of republishing the map

Thyrone shared this idea 2 months ago
Voting Open

If I share my map in the cloud it should update automatically (real-time). It should not be so that I must re-publish my updated map every time I change something. My clients with whom I share the map should also be able to access and edit the map independently in their own time as long as they have editing rights. Compare with Google Docs. A free account with limited features (more than view only) should apply when accepting the shared map. They should at least be able to add and remove branches and change topic colors.

Replies (1)

photo

If you and your clients have a MindManager subscription with co-editing, they can do all that you want.

The word free in your question / suggestion is a bit confusing.

You compare with Google, but their main source of income is advertising.
MindManager has to fund new functionality with paid licenses.

So if your clients are paying you for your services, you may consider to allow them to use one of your licenses - and include that in your pricing -

This can be done by you easy if you take a MM Enterprise subscription for 5 users or more.
There you have an admin portal where you can add/replace users whenever you need to.

(Ofcourse not more than you have subscriptions ;-)

photo

Thank you Ary for your reply and suggestions.

The word free shouldn't be confusing if you consider that it is for a limited time with limited features. It can trigger the free user with these limited features to get subscribe to an account with more features. This is how I started years ago.

I am just starting out now with a small business and I don't know the price for an MM Enterprise subscription because I have not considered asking because I did not need that version. If the price is right I can consider it.

photo

a) dependant on the time you work with your clients... There is a FREE 30 day trial with all functionality

b) The FREE trial period is even 60 days if you select MindManager Enterprise

c) MindManager Enterprise is available from 5 users. The subscription price is 179,00 per year, per user.

The price goes down when you have more than 10 users.

Dependant on your rate, this is an excellent option to stand out from competitors. In my case less than 1 hour to achieve that.

In Enterprise you have an excellent admin portal where you can assign the license to a new user for the time he/she needs it

1ce5a9ec4a205a57cf47024c41497a58

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file