Gantt Pro mistake

Jörg shared this question 3 months ago
Discussion Open

Do somebody know what will this say to me ?
bab7533368ab3b5b6e404b38dc89ed0d

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Jörg

This can happen because of corrupt XML in the map. In the past, it has been related to custom icons. You could try making a copy of the map, then changing any custom icons to stock icons (the ones at the top level of the icon library). It might be necessary to send this map to MindManager Support to get the XML fixed.

photo

Hi Nick,

thanks for your hint, but my map has no custom icons.

I make a copy of the map and delete some emails and then it runs, however....
But only for a moment...
Now I get this message
33d8bf41808295b47aac18f071e0e722 & 816222d6da391fe686dc11be4f47277c

photo

Hello Jörg

I think the only solution will be to send the map to MindManager support so that they can examine the XML, and hopefully fix it.

To display the Gantt chart, the XML for the map must be regenerated internally and passed to the Gantt chart. It seems there are some situations where MindManager can work normally until it needs to regenerate the XML, then an error occurs.

Are you using any attachments in the map?

photo

Hi Nick,
if I use the map on MM2023 with attached emails it runs into the described problem.
If I delete the emails from the map - it runs fine.
When I make a test on another PC with MM2021 it runs fine with the attached emails !?

photo

Hi Jorg,

Could you provide us with the map that has the problem,

thank you,

Francis

photo

Sorry but I could not split the map. Maybe I found time on weekend to make some tests about the problem..

photo

Also ich habe es heute mal probiert durch löschen von emails den Zustand zu finden wann es geht und wann nichtzig Varianten ... ich habe es erstmal aufgegeben

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file