Looking for a Functional Decomposition Diagram Template

Judy G. shared this question 3 months ago
Discussion Open

Does MindMap have this template I can't find a search feature in templates to try and locate this diagram Thanks so much!

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Judy,

what would you like to do? I don't know the translation of the term.

René

photo

Good Morning Rene and Thank you for reaching out - I am trying to break down a subject on Stock Option Trading Basics to the finite, then build it back up to teach a class to folks that don't know anything about the subject. I read that the "Functional Decomposition Diagram" could do it but can't find a template named that, hence the question:) If you have any ideas of another map that could help, please let me know need all the advice I can get:) Thanks again and Happy New Year!

photo

Check out Biggerplate: https://www.biggerplate.com/. While I'm aware there are differences between WBS and functional decomposition diagrams, Biggerplate has a couple of WBS templates that might be useful. Bear in mind the Biggerplate site requires registration to download templates which it provides for a range of programs, not just MindManager.

photo

Good Morning Alex, and Thank you so much for your response - That is a Great Resource to know about and I will definitely be using it :) Thanks again for reaching out and Happy New Year!

photo

Hi Judy,

Trading is not my speciality. That's why it's difficult for me to give tips on this subject.
This raises a question for me. Would you like to model processes or tasks?
I have been organising seminars and training courses myself for many years. All my documents are MindMaps and I also present with MindManager. If you like, we can talk about this.

René

photo

Hummm good question - I am trying to deconstruct is a better word the process down to a finite level and then build it back up - I plan on using the Mindmap to 1st educate on what it is then 2nd task on how to do :) Would love to chat how would we get together? Thanks again and Happy Thursday :)

photo

Hi Judy,

send an email and then we can think about how to do it.
I have one more question. Which functions of MindManager do you use at work and what do you use it for?

René

Email

---