Restore keyboard shortcuts

Ray shared this question 5 months ago
Discussion Open

Shift+F10
The keyboard shortcut to open the right-click menu no longer works. Shift+F10 used to bring up the right-click menu but it no longer works.

How can I restore the Shift+F10 to open the right-click menu?

The Keyboard Shortcuts list.
I click on MindManager Help, then "Keyboard Shortcuts" - nothing happens, I am not taken to the Keyboard Shortcuts list.

How can I restore the link to open the Keyboard Shortcuts list?

Replies (5)

photo

I didn't know why it does not working for you but you can find it there
https://onlinehelp.mindjet.com/22/index.html?app=MindManager&lang=de#/l2TOC186?sub=350167

photo

I have the same issue: the shortcut Shift+F10 does not work

Another shortcut strg+shift+d (add date and time) is mostly not working

photo

Hello,

I have forwarded this thread to MindManager QA to investigate. I'll reply with an update when I learn more on my end.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Hello Ray,

Please provide more details about your problem. Which OS language and MM language do you use? If you use laptop mayby Fn+Shift+F10 combination needs to be used. Did it work earlier? Is the issue specific for some kind of map or it's reproduced for every map? Which keyboard do you use? Maybe another action for that hotkey is bound in your system which has priority?

Thanks,

Alex

photo

Hello Ray,

It seems that other open applications affect the operation of keyboard shortcut and take priority, such as Snagit. Please try closing other applications one by one and checking the work of Shift+F10 in MM.

Workaround: Use CTRL+Shift+F10 to open the context menu.

Thanks,

Alex

---