Having created and published some files from my own computer, what can do to start co-editing the
Discussion Open
First, I I copy my original file from my harddrive and move it to my OneDrive account, will that affect the publishing so I must unpublish and then republis.
Or can I keep the original file/publish and instead start a new publishing and use that for co-editing
From the description about leaving co-editing, will the edition be saved or will it revert to original ??
Does this mean after writing a map I can publish it, then move the file to a place like OneDrive and invite others for a coediting session and while discussing over Zoom we can make a better text, like a scientific article and then publish as an update and even move it back again to my own computer and still able to update the map/article ??
Does this mean after writing a map I can publish it, then move the file to a place like OneDrive and invite others for a coediting session and while discussing over Zoom we can make a better text, like a scientific article and then publish as an update and even move it back again to my own computer and still able to update the map/article ??
---