iPad Pro modification of mind map

Charles K. shared this question 5 months ago
Answered

Are there other users who see the value of an IOS/iPad Pro app that can actually be updated from those devices? Competing products do offer this type of functionaltiy. MindJet seems to not be interested in providing more than a view only application that does not even do that well.

Replies (2)

photo

If you have an iPad pro you could use the webversion with Safari or thelike. Productname is Essentials.

photo

Hi Charles,

As Ary said, you can use the browser app on your iPad if you have a subscription. The URL is https://app.mindmanager.com/

Let me know if you need a trial to try it out.

photo

That option works fine if the user is online. It does not work when trying to work on a map on a flight or in a place where WiFi is not available.

photo

I agree with Charles. I have often been in situations when travelling (especially visiting remote locations) where wifi is unavailable or at best unreliable and so I have either been forced to take my laptop with me or use one of MindManager’s competitors on my iPad.

The iPad and its Android tablet counterparts offer an ideal platform for mobile mind mapping, and several competing programs have recognised this and provided very successful native iOS and Android versions. It is most unfortunate that Alludo/MindManager have failed to follow suit.

---