co-editing: Collaboration with non-customers or non-holders of a current license

MiFu-GC shared this question 6 months ago
Discussion Open

I am writing as a long-time user of MindManager, and our company invested in a license for an older version of the software a few years ago following extensive negotiations with our IT department. I have recently been exploring the possibility of collaborating with external MindManager users using the online version, but I was informed by your support team that this isn't possible with my current version due to its age. I have heard that at some point, users with older licenses, and even non-users, were able to collaborate with others. I am eager to understand if there is any way to enable this functionality with my current version and potentially attract colleagues who are not currently MindManager users.

Could you please provide guidance on how we can set up collaboration with external MindManager users using my existing version? Additionally, I am interested in any information or resources that can help me demonstrate the benefits of MindManager to colleagues who are not currently using the software. I believe that enabling collaboration and showcasing its advantages will be instrumental in getting more of my colleagues on board.

I appreciate your assistance in this matter and look forward to your guidance on making this possible.

Thank you for your time and support.

Replies (2)

photo

Are you using a desktop version or only MindManager Web? If desktop, which version?

photo

Hi, I am using the desktop-version with the following Version-Number:

f71b89352620c3cce21e537d7de5ac2c

photo

You are welcome to contact me directly through harportconsulting.com and I will see what I can find out. If co-editing on MM20 is not possible, there are other ways that you can encourage collaboration without co-editing. Remote co-editing is just a technical option in the wider picture of collaborating and communicating with MindManager. There are many other factors to consider.

photo

Here you will find different webinars.

MindManager Webinare

Meet your Experts

Last year we presented project controlling with Mindmanager. Mindstorming: Optimise your work and unleash innovation with the help of visualisations was the title last week.

Overview of old webinars

---