Release Notes Mac 23?

olaf shared this question 11 months ago
Answered

Obviously, Mindmanager Mac 23 has been released. Is there any information about new features or would only the icon changed color. At first glance I do not see anything else.

Replies (6)

photo

Apart from no release notes (currently), what's also interesting is if you click on 'Help/What's New' it takes you to a web page, then click 'You can download the latest release notes from www.mindmanager.com/latest-release-notes-mac-english' and it takes you to the 'MindManager Mac What's New in Version 14.0. 178 (11/18/2021)' version release notes :-)

photo

Also, it must be a minor/bug fix release as I can't see anything new in it (apart from the new icon color :-)

photo

Hello,

Here is a link to the release notes for MindManager Mac 23 - MindManager Mac 23.mmap

Our apologies for the issues with the links on the website. This is a glitch that will be resolved soon.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Thank you very much.

Seriously, that's it? You want over 200 € a year, so you kind of expect a little more. When I see what developments take just EdrawMind and Xmind, sad. My mind is made up.

photo

I'm guessing they needed to do a service release around this timescale to support macOS Ventura 13.0. They also added Native Apple Silicon Support, which is good/overdue. The assumption is that there are no further updates coming for Mac this year - and you may be correct. It would be good to get a better macro-view of product features being worked on for future releases...

photo

What is the new icone's color ?

photo

ba20cfc012989cb38171824b03b57089

:-I Photoshop Color Picker: R77, G176, B178

photo

Thanks

---