Release Notes Mac 23?

olaf shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

Obviously, Mindmanager Mac 23 has been released. Is there any information about new features or would only the icon changed color. At first glance I do not see anything else.

Replies (6)

photo

Apart from no release notes (currently), what's also interesting is if you click on 'Help/What's New' it takes you to a web page, then click 'You can download the latest release notes from www.mindmanager.com/latest-release-notes-mac-english' and it takes you to the 'MindManager Mac What's New in Version 14.0. 178 (11/18/2021)' version release notes :-)

photo

Also, it must be a minor/bug fix release as I can't see anything new in it (apart from the new icon color :-)

photo

Hello,

Here is a link to the release notes for MindManager Mac 23 - MindManager Mac 23.mmap

Our apologies for the issues with the links on the website. This is a glitch that will be resolved soon.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Thank you very much.

Seriously, that's it? You want over 200 € a year, so you kind of expect a little more. When I see what developments take just EdrawMind and Xmind, sad. My mind is made up.

photo

I'm guessing they needed to do a service release around this timescale to support macOS Ventura 13.0. They also added Native Apple Silicon Support, which is good/overdue. The assumption is that there are no further updates coming for Mac this year - and you may be correct. It would be good to get a better macro-view of product features being worked on for future releases...

photo

What is the new icone's color ?

photo

ba20cfc012989cb38171824b03b57089

:-I Photoshop Color Picker: R77, G176, B178

photo

Thanks

---