Custom icons appear in HTML 5 on local computer (Mac) but not on Windows?

Russell C. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

I'm running MindManager Mac 22. I've made custom icons and generated an HTML 5 document. The custom icons display properly on my Mac (locally) via browser (safari and chrome). However, when I transfer the same HTML 5 document to a Windows computer, the custom icons no longer appear. Is the HTML 5 document still pointing to the local icon folder? Is there a way to export the custom icon folder to go along with the HTML document? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Russell,

Thank you for reaching out.

We shall investigate about this and make a return as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenienced caused.

Regards,

MindManager Quality Assurance

photo

Hello Russell,

The issue was reproducible on our side as well and we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

MindManager Quality Assurance

photo

Thank you for such a quick response looking into my issue. Normally, is your process to wait for major software version updates to incorporate fixes or do you release multiple version updates more frequently? Thanks again for the fast response.

photo

I just downloaded the latest version. This custom icon not transferring to exported HTML 5 is still not working. Is there a workaround? I cannot share my custom icon mindmap HTML 5 with anyone!

---