How can I permanently share a mindmap online?

Thomas W. shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

Hi there,

I am documenting a project (involving 4-5 people at a customer) in Mindmanager and have shared it via the link (Freigeben->neue Veröffentlichung beginnen) in the German version. My problem is that the map behind that link is not updated when I make changes to the Mindmap on my Computer. It seems that I would have to create a new link each time I make a change and send it to the group, which obviously is impractical.

What am I doing wrong?

Thomas

Best Answer
photo

Click the cloud button at the top left of the map window and click "Publish Update" when you modify the map.

08eab6876eb424b6a7f9a3c29e5c1b56

If you start a new share each time, it will be a different link each time.

Replies (2)

photo

Click the cloud button at the top left of the map window and click "Publish Update" when you modify the map.

08eab6876eb424b6a7f9a3c29e5c1b56

If you start a new share each time, it will be a different link each time.

photo

Hallo Thomas,

veröffentlichte Maps werden erst aktualisiert, wenn du deine Änderungen freigibst. Damit behältst du immer die Kontrolle darüber was angezeigt wird.

In deiner veröffentlichten Map wird das mit der kleinen Wolke links oben angezeigt. Damit steuerst du das.

cad0a49ac153233cf0ea4f89a7e25220

Achtung: Sobald du eine Map veröffentlichst wird ein eindeutiger Link generiert, der für diese Map immer gleich bleibt. Machst du die Veröffentlichung rückgängig wird dieser Link zerstört. Dann muss du deinem Team einen neuen Link zur Verfügung stellen.

Liebe Grüße

Andreas

---