where can I konw the difference between different version like(2020-2023)

Jaqen shared this question 10 months ago
Discussion Open

I want to know more about upgrade log to choose my prefered version.

Replies (3)

photo

By the way, if I purchased 2023 ver.( one time purchased), will I have access to 2024ver.? I want to know more about your purchase policy, but it seems that your official website(cn) is not functioning well, there is lots of button I clicked lead me back to homepage instead of the page it is supposed to lead, it really annoys , please fix it.

photo

The dufferences between vs 2020 and vs 23 are in release notes

https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/download-library/

And to your second question:

NO. If you have a perpetual license, there are NO upgrades included..

You can wait until vs 26 or 27 and buy a new one or, you could have taken the yearly subscription

PS. If I can find it, you can do it for sure ;-)

photo

Thanks for your comment, but just as what I said before the website is not functioning well in China, once I click the button"release notes", it go backs to homepage. You can seee how this goes in the video

Besides, I like mm but I am just a rookie who is unfamiliar with mm and your team, I don't konw the frequency of mm upgrade, or I'm gonna say this way: when will vs 24 come out?

photo

Then the best way is to ask SUPPORT

NOTE don't use the CH extension

https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/

They are happy to assist

photo

Hi Jaqen, why are you complaining about V24? MindManager 23 was just released 🙄

Usually very year a new version is released.

photo

oh, I am not compalining about v24, I was just use it as an instance to describe the specific situation. What I am afraid is today I buy v23, tomorrow comes v24 and I will get no discount.

photo

To understand the differences between different versions or updates within a specific time range, such as 2020-2023, you can follow these steps:

1. Official Documentation: Start by visiting the official websites or documentation of the specific products, software, or technologies you are interested in. Many companies provide release notes or changelogs that highlight the changes and improvements made in each version.
  2. Release Notes: Look for release notes or version history sections within the documentation. These notes usually provide a detailed overview of the changes, bug fixes for best linear switches, new features, and enhancements introduced in each version. Pay attention to the specific versions you are interested in (e.g., 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) to get a comprehensive understanding.

photo

Crypto n. is SCAM

Please delete ALL posts

Comes from CHINA again.

We will inform Chinese Authoriity and they will take appropriate actions

photo

PDFs - Release Notes:

1. MM21
  2. MM22
  3. MM23

Regards Andreas

---