smart rule delete Prio when 100%

Jörg shared this question 12 months ago
Discussion Open

When I have a occurence with Prio 1 and the progress changes through 100%, I want to delete the Prio by a smart rule.
I find no way for that....

Best Answer
photo

Good question. There is no "Priority = none" option for the Priority Effect in SmartRules. The same applies to the Progress value. It would be helpful to submit these as a suggestion.

As a workaround you could use a Power Filter to select topics with 100% progress and P1 priority, then remove the priority from the selection.

Note that the Map Index will hide P1 tasks that are complete if you check the option to hide completed topics (View menu in the task pane).

Replies (1)

photo

Good question. There is no "Priority = none" option for the Priority Effect in SmartRules. The same applies to the Progress value. It would be helpful to submit these as a suggestion.

As a workaround you could use a Power Filter to select topics with 100% progress and P1 priority, then remove the priority from the selection.

Note that the Map Index will hide P1 tasks that are complete if you check the option to hide completed topics (View menu in the task pane).

photo

Thanks for your hint, I submit this as a suggestion.

photo

This would be a useful feature. Just to clarify Nick's comment, you can create a SmartRule that will reduce task progress to zero, but there doesn't seem to be a way to remove the icon entirely.

However, there is no "0" priority option, nor is there any way to remove the priority icon entirely. Apart from Nick's suggestions the only other option I can think of is to use a SmartRule to reduce the priority on all completed tasks to the lowest priority possible, which is Priority 9.

photo

It's not possible to remove something by a SmartRule. This would be super helpful. Please add it.

Regards, Andreas

---