Map does not open, reason illegal xml character
When I use a macro to create a map and save that map manually, I regularly cannot open it again. See the screenshot. The number between parenthesis always starts with "3:"; the rest may vary.
When I publish this map (and during publishing it is saved for the first time):
- the publishing results in a cloud-link which i can open in the browser; it works fine
- the mmap file cannot be re-opened again, due to the illegal xml character, as mentioned above;
- note the published map still has the export function
- when i export my published map as MMAP and store it locally, MM can open this file without any problems
- when i export my published map as MMAP and store it locally, while overwriting the original problematic MMAP, MM can open this file without any problems AND has even the earlier cloud-link associated with it.
So I have a workaround, but not a very convenient one.