Suchen/Ersetzen von Tags;Zweigenschaftsnamen;Zweigeigenschaftswerte

Lars T. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi everyone, I want to change about 200 branch values in a map. For this I use search/replace. But that's exactly where I can't use the options. Although they are displayed but disabled. Is there a trick? Or what should the options be for?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

The Find & Replace function does not work with Tags. One solution would be to rename the Tag in the Index, which will update the Tag on the 200 topics.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Hello Marian,

thank you for your comment. In fact, the tags are not the problem. It's about branch property values.

See at the attachment: The value "EDI" should to be replaced by "Mail" in 200 branches.

Best regards

Lars

photo

Thanks for the clarification. The find/replace option also does not apply to Properties.

While you will have to remove the EDI property from the 200 branches manually, you can select the 200 branches and paste the property Mail if you copy it to the clipboard.

Best,

-Marian

photo

The MAP add-in from Olympic Limited has a Property Manager feature which allows you update both Topic Property names and/or the property value/text across the whole map.

photo

Hi Marian,

I am so sorry. I didn´t understand, what I have to do. Step 1: Selcet the branches. Step 2: Here I can´t follow.

Best regards

Lars

photo

Hi Alex,

thanks! I will deal with the "Olympic idea".

---