XML processing error when opening a specific .mmap file

Fabrizio L. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I got the below error message when trying to open my project file in MindManager 2018: XML processing error.

I can open all the files except this one that I used until yesterday. From this morning I can't open it anymore.

I've tried to rename it or to put it in antoher folder but I can't open it.

Many thanks for your support

Fabrizio

641ce88def53bdb1d15c9a3537b1b59f

1ce9aa70afa0ff4e56860893f12151f7

Replies (10)

photo

Hello Fabrizio,

Please open a case with our Technical Support Team and attach a copy of the Map. Our technicians will remove the illegal XML characters from the file and send it back to you.

MindManager Support

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Ciao Marian, many thanks, in the meanwhile I've tried to send all the info and the file here https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/contact/ but it seems that doens't work, I click sendand after waiting I see everything empty without a confirmation, I've tried twice. How can I do?

Many thanks Fabrizio

photo

Ciao Marian, many thanks, in the meanwhile I've tried to send all the info and the file here https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/contact/ but it seems that doens't work, I click sendand after waiting I see everything empty without a confirmation, I've tried twice. How can I do?

I try to attach it in this e-mail

Many thanks

Fabrizio

Da: MindManager Community <support@mindmanager.useresponse.com>

Inviato: mercoledì 2 marzo 2022 18:08

A: Fabrizio L. <fabrizio.lucci@italiasweetitalia.com>

Oggetto: New Comment in "XML processing error when opening a specific .mmap file"

New Comment

XML processing error when opening a specific .mmap file

Marian K.

Hello Fabrizio,
Please open a case with our Technical Support Team and attach a copy of the Map. Our technicians will remove the illegal XML characters from the file and send it back to you.
MindManager Support
Best regards,
-Marian

OPEN COMMENT IN BROWSER

Stop receiving notifications about this question