'Find' does not work in Notes even when notes is ticked, anybody else have this issue?

Pat H. shared this question 2 years ago
Discussion Closed

Replies (2)

photo

If I understand you correct... You have a map with topics with textnotes.

You try to find something that should be somewhere in those textnotes.???

Just tested it in MM vs 21 windows and it works as expected.

Please include images of what you see and what version you use on what OS

photo

Ary,

Yes exactly that, below is a screenshot example. When I search for 'testfile' it doesnt find it even though its in the notes. I am on Mac says my version is 13.2.204.

Appreciate your help!

Pat

488242aa78791b7b6ed43e3d8adce7df

photo

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac.

However... your screenshot shows that your MM for Mac finds the topic where the notestext contains the word testfile.

maybe you can try it again with a bit more topics, Give them separate names, and different textnotes to test if I am correct.

photo

Sure on the Mac. The screenshot was presented to show you an example of the way i have it. I have lots of notes in many topics and it will not find text in almost all of them. Strange thing is on a very rare occasion when I search, the right hand side notes area flickers super rapidly scanning all notes for the full map in approx one second. Seems bug like and odd. No worries I will keep at it. thanks

Pat

photo

Hi Pat,

Our QA Team investigated and able to replicate the issue. The fix will be rolled out with next release which will be releasing in the 2nd half of 2021.

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Best,

Shilpa

photo

Try contact mindmanager support. https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/

---