Kann man einer Map einen Stand (Datum Uhrzeit ) automatisiert geben?

Martin M. shared this question 2 years ago
Answered
Best Answer
photo

Vielen Dank für die Tipps und Angaben. Ich werde diese probieren und bin sicher, dass Sie mir alle geholfen haben. Danke!

Replies (5)

photo

There are several options

If I understand your request correctly.

a) Under the Insert tab you see Topic elements Date and Time. You can set it to incluse date and/or time. You can insert them manually each time you want it

b) Under the File tab You can go to Info select Properties and you see 3 tabs. Check the info under statistics. This may be what you want, since it keeps track automatically.

c) you can attach a topic alert to go off at your desired date/time

photo

In addition to the reply of Ary you can also add a revision number and change date to the central topic. To do this go to menu View (Ansicht) Show/Hide (Ein-/Ausblenden) and click here revision number and change date:

6351ac701ffabf0e91013a2050ed1c37

This feature is supported for maps based on hierarchical templates: Radial Map, Right Map, Tree Map Org-Chart and Timeline

photo

The MAP add-in also has a couple of other options. You can create extended topic properties for the file created and last modified dates and times, and for the revision number; these can be added to any topic. You can also save "snaps" of maps including a comment with the time and date. These snaps can be saved manually or at timed intervals. However, I'm not sure if the MAP add-in works with the German version of MindManager.

photo

Vielen Dank für die Tipps und Angaben. Ich werde diese probieren und bin sicher, dass Sie mir alle geholfen haben. Danke!

photo

@Alex I use MultiMaps and it works in the German version. In the past (MM 18) I tested MAP and it worked fine.

---