Better Customer Interface

Joe G. shared this idea 10 months ago
Voting Open

While I think the basic mindmanager program is one of the better, it is evident the company spends very little time focused on their customer interactions or brand. I spent some time time attempting to find this page, and it is still not what it should be. I know it is a waste of time, but there are too many products/versions with too little attention given to the interface. It took some time when I started to use the program to understand the web-based is so different from the desktop. Additionally, I keep getting popups there is a new version but no clear path to find the upgrade. All I can guess from what I have found is the user needs to buy a full new license to get the upgrade - and I am only five months into mine. Then, there is no indication of how to turn off the pop-ups or easy way to find the version number. Just a case of a larger company ignoring its customers and focusing on product without that added factor. If there was a comparable product I would move to it for this reason alone.

Replies (1)

photo

Your question:
"Then, there is no indication of how to turn off the pop-ups or easy way to find the version number."

You can - as in most software - find the version number if you go to +> File => Help

Setting to stop popups are - as expected - under =>File => Options

---