MindManager update 22.2.366 is not available

Eero H. shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

MindManager update 22.2.366 is not available. My version is 22.2.207. After checking for updates, I get the message "An update is available for this product!". New version is 22.2.366.

Only the current 22.2.207 version can be downloaded from the update link. I uninstalled MindManager and reinstalled it using the file in the link. The version is still old 22.2.207.

Replies (4)

photo

Just to be sure...

The new version is for MindManager for WIndows.

And... If I click the check for updates, the process is automatically, No uninstall is needed, The process does it all for me.

photo

Yes, I have MindManager for Windows.

I uninstalled MindManager just to check if the update process works. For me, the update file did not update MindManager.

I got this link after clicking the "Check for updates" button. That file contains version 22.2.207, not version 22.2.366.

https://dwnld.mindjet.com/stubs/Release/MindManager22/MindManager22_setup.exe

photo

So you still /again have an older version installed. Why not check for updates again without uninstalling.

Follow the process and see what happens.

I have several version like VS 19, 20, 21 and 22 installed for training purpose. No problems.

photo

Hello Eero,

We investigated and Check for Updates is working without issue. If you cannot download the latest version through Check for Updates, please visit the download library here - MindManager Product Download Library

If to continue to encounter issues, open a case with support here - MindManager Support

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Thank you for you answers. I opened a case with support.

BR, Eero

photo

I have exactly the same problem - update does not work

photo

I woud say... Same solution

photo

Could it be that the updates come from several servers that are load balanced and some servers have the previous version?

---