Where can i configure auto saving intervals and recall the version saved?

Markus R. shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

I am loosing content again and again because autosaving does not work!

Replies (3)

photo

Both you can define in MM Options

59baf6b32056b88430cedee171273898

photo

I’m not at my computer at the moment, but the question related to MindManager Web and I’m not sure these options are available for that version.

photo

Hi Markus,

You should not be losing content. Please open a technical support ticket so that we can investigate the cause of your issue and hopefully resolve it for you: https://www.mindmanager.com/en/support/contact/

Since you previously posted about local storage, I should add that there is no autosave functionality when using files that are stored locally. So if you are working with local files, make sure to manually save your work regularly by clicking File/Save or using the keyboard shortcut CTRL + S

photo

The location for configuring auto-saving intervals and recalling saved versions may vary depending on the specific software or application you are using. In general, you can check the "Preferences" or "Options" menu for settings related to auto-saving and version control. If you are unable to find the relevant settings,/ you may want to consult the software's documentation or customer support for assistance.

---