Outlook queries

Augustin L. shared this question 16 months ago
Discussion Open

In the Outlook Query windows, I tick the option "Include subfolders" but it does not seem to work properly: when syncronizing with outlook, Mind Manager is not searching the subfolders.

Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Augustin,

Seems to work on my side, please check the option that shows the maximum number of results, the query will run against thew Inbox folder first so if there's more results than the maximum allowed, you won't see them. also check the date so it corresponds to what you want.

photo

Hi Francis,

Thank you for your reply.

In fact there is no items in the inbox folder and several in subfolders. The results are shown when I target the specific subfolder but not the inbox folder with the option "Include subfolders".

I made some try and it is working with my main mailbox but it is not working with my additional mail box which are shared with other colleagues. I am now investigating how these additional mailbox are linked to my profile.

photo

Hi Augustin,

the Outlook Linker can only synch your personal Outlook account. It doesn't work with shared mailboxes or connected accounts or calendars.

Regards, Andreas

---