How to set the bar thickness of the map

chen j. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

How to set the bar thickness of the map,l use the format < topic lines, no choice (use an "organic" appearance, Adjust the width, but the line and theme border are adjusted at the same time?

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Chen,

Yes currently the setting inside Format > topic lines change line thickness for entire map which includes Main topics as well as Sub topics.

We do have an issue logged for not able to set organic appearance setting which will be fixed in next release.

If you are looking for more options/settings which applied to different levels or any other advance settings to enhance this feature. Please share with us as we would love to hear from you.

I would also encourage you to post your request as an "Idea" here on the forum so that other MindManager users can vote on it.

Best Regards,

Shilpa

photo

hi shilpa

thanks,mindmanager mac version (12 and13) are problems during use ,

1、version 12, preferences - new map -choose - open an existiong file ,The selection window pops up, you cannot click to select and close.

2、version 13, Scroll wheel to switch ribbon tabs,There is a problem with the Apple Magic Mouse 2,Tab switching is too fast。(Because of compatibility issues, I have no desire to buy version 13)

photo

Hi Chen,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues in MindManager for Mac 12 and 13. We have logged the bugs for the issues you are seeing and will be addressed in next version we will be releasing this year.

I appreciate your honest feedback and would love to continue working with you.

Best Regards,

Shilpa

photo

Undoubtedly one of the characteristics of the most important Mind Maps the main branches should be thicker. The essence that the brain is stimulated by this characteristic should not be lost. (Laws of the mental breasts - Tony Buzan)

---