Professional Templates, SmartRules, Quarter Onion Plot

Jon B. shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

I'm new to Mind Manager. When creating a new Mind Manager diagram, one of the options is to use a Professional Template, SmartRules, and Quarter Onion Plot. The Quater Onion diagram looks excellent. However, I wonder if changing the formatting (e.g., color) of the diagram created is possible. I know I can change the formatting of the topics, etc., that I add, but I'd like to change the color of the default blue color bands. How do I do that?

Thanks!

Best Answer
photo

Hello Jon,

In the template, there is a 'Tips' topic that contains information on how to do this -

How to modify the design of this template

1. Right click the background of the diagram.

2. Select Background > Unlock All Background Objects

3. Edit background objects as desired.

4. Select Background > Lock All Background Objects

After unlocking the objects, select the the desired object and then choose 'Format Object'. From there you can modify the fill and line colors.

8c8f9d341bdf33d1129a33a2f2fb131f

When you're done making changes, lock the objects again and then you can go to the Save As menu and save it as a new template.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

-Marian

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Jon,

In the template, there is a 'Tips' topic that contains information on how to do this -

How to modify the design of this template

1. Right click the background of the diagram.

2. Select Background > Unlock All Background Objects

3. Edit background objects as desired.

4. Select Background > Lock All Background Objects

After unlocking the objects, select the the desired object and then choose 'Format Object'. From there you can modify the fill and line colors.

8c8f9d341bdf33d1129a33a2f2fb131f

When you're done making changes, lock the objects again and then you can go to the Save As menu and save it as a new template.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

-Marian

photo

Your question about changing the Blue Color Band's

In MindManager Normal Radial maps use the blue color

170308e582b8636c7c1aa9731bc17187

And Free format Maps like Flowcharts have a GREEN Color

9271a709b09a464ea881b4f4c715f47b

---