MindManager Web - file size

Dominik F. shared this question 2 years ago
Discussion Open

Dear Madame or Sir,

This is my second day working with MindManager. I create a map in Mindmanager Web. The map is of 1.2 MB and I really can't open it again by selecting it from the list in Onedrive service. But when I download this file and put it on Ondrive again, it opens without a problem. I don't think the file is too big? Where is the problem?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Dominik,

I don't quite understand your problem based on your description, would you be able to post some screenshots of the errors you are seeing? Maybe the screen that occurs when you try to open it from the list and you can't?

photo

Thanks Dominik,

One of our representatives will contact you to setup a call, we will need to investigate further since nothing appears to be wrong in the screenshots. You should be able to open the file normally from the recent files list after previously opening or saving it.

photo

I agree with you. The "Dermatology" file is still only of 1,2 MB (Rozmiar = size), even if it consists of many nodes. I've tried to open via other browsers such as Chrome, Firefox Developer Edition, the same. I have also some suggestions and questions about MindManager Web functionality. Maybe I will prepare a document in two columns (what do I like and what do I dislike).

photo

Thanks Dominik,

Please let me know if you don't receive an email from a rep by next week, and I'd be happy to hear any other feedback you have about MindManager Web.

photo

Hi Sia,

I already have the contact with a representative. We'll arrange the meeting on MS Teams.

photo

Hi Sia,

could you send me your e-mail address?

Thanks!

---