Tab separated pages

detlef.huss shared this idea 2 years ago
Voting Open

I'm currently enforced by my customer to work with a competitor application - :-( - but experience there the functionality of spreading up a map into tab separated pages, instead of seggregating into separate files. This seem to have the advantage of keeping everything in one file.

Not urgent, I'm pleased about the 2022.

Replies (3)

photo

I voted for this because it may solve the resources issue where we can't see the total use of a resource across many projects

However I don't know if this will increase the size of the map files and slow it down.

photo

Ary,

I'm not really afraid of slowing down the MindManager. Commonly I'm having several maps open in parallel, which may have wall paper size. Instead of the mentioned resp. not mentioned competitor application, I have never experienced any poor performance of the MindManager - and my laptops are MS Surfaces of up to 10 years age. Other potential technical constraints are what I don't uderstand.

Tx for supporting this idea.

photo

The slides could be the right help for that idea. A slide-update would be forth looking into that feature again.

So I'm voted too

photo

I would like to underpin my idea: It happens to me now and then, that a file link gets broken. Having the option of keeping everything in one file would avoid that too.

---