How to change a community topic from answered to open

Ray shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Replies (5)

photo

I think only the admins can change a question to answered, and presumably could reopen it.

photo

How do I contact an admin to ask for a question marked "Answered" to be changed to "Discussion Open"?

photo

Hello Ray

We label a conversation as "Answered" when it seems that a proper answer has been submitted. Changing a conversation to answered does not close the conversation and you can still post and provide more information or queries. That does not happen until the conversation is changed to "closed". All conversations will age to "closed" after 3 months with no activity.

I do understand that the "answered" label may indicate to some that the conversation is done. I will check with our platform providers to see if we can have an option for the original poster to change it back to open.

Which conversation do you want to change back to open? I can do that for you.

Cheers... Blair

photo

Thank you for the prompt reply.

This is the topic:

https://community.mindmanager.com/topic/914-is-there-a-shortcut-to-open-or-close-a-panel

Do you know what the shortcut is?  I had it before, but lost it - and it is hard to find.

Ray

photo

Hello Ray. I have set the original topic to open again and pinged our MM Windows PM on this. Marian may be able to help you.

As for the option to let posters set the post back to open, that is not available on the forum platform at this time.

Cheers... Blair

---