Mindmanager for Mac (13.2.204) doesn't save links I've made to other maps...

Jet S. shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Today I've made a lot of links to other maps. While they worked at first, they are now all 'gone'. The links are still visible, but they don't connect/open the map.

Ik couldn't find any help on this subject. I like to link mind maps from one folder to mind maps in other folders. But it doesn't seem to work on my Mac. I've got version 13.2.204.

Hope you can help. I enclosed an example.

Kind regards from Jet

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Jet,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues linking other files. It should always work not just in the beginning. I am unable to replicate the issue at my end. I would recommend you contact MindManager customer support for this issue. They can troubleshoot further and can escalate if it is a bug.

The site for MindManager customer support is https://www.mindmanager.com/support.

Thanks,

Shilpa

photo

Hi, Shilpa,

Thank you for your reaction. Yes, I did contact customer support and after a long wait was connected to the technical support team - and they were not available so they hung up, without the possibility of leaving a message. I cannot find an e-mailadres. I'll try again later and hope I will be able to explain the problem and get some help. It's a bit frustrating.

For making these links I did exactly what the instructions said I should do. Some commands don't work either, for example the 'enter full screen' command (Command-^-F).

Do you know if there's an e-mail address where I could reach customer support? I live in the Netherlands.

Thank you and kind regards from Jet

photo

Hi Jet,

I have contacted support to connect with you.

Meanwhile for your link issue on 13.2.204 version, can you please try using absolute links options and see if that fixes his problem.

af3658de93389bccc871396e50e4d2a2

Thanks,

Shilpa

photo

How very kind, Shilpa, thank you so much!

No, unfortunately that doesn't work either :-(

It's very strange...

Thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards from Jet

photo

Hi Shilpa,

I removed the older link completely (instead of 'editing' it) and remade it in the way you suggested - so far it works! ;-)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Thank you!

Jet

photo

Hi, Shilpa,

A very kind and patient Heinrich from the technical support desk has helped me - I'm so very happy!

Thank you so much!

Kind regards from Jet

photo

Thanks for the positive feedback about our support team!

---