How to get rid of hidden information notice on published maps

delieberman1 shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I just upgraded to MM 22 (Windows), and this notice began to appear on the filtered maps that I've published. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of it? Thanks.

c9a0aeca4b977c0da91f2b5af82c5b7f

Replies (3)

photo

in MM22 right click and hide

in the published HTML map I don't think you can hide it

photo

Hi,

The overlay will be displayed if there is hidden information in most cases so that viewers know that they are missing something in the map. It says "Show Hide Settings" in your screenshot. Please post a screenshot of the show/hide settings menu from this map here so we can see if it's a bug of some kind or expected behavior.

Thanks!

photo

Thanks. I've posted below a copy of the Show/Hide Settings from the published map. I was going to offer the same from my MindManager copy, but the Show/Hide Settings window closes the moment I click on the Snipping Tool.

Bottom line is that the overlay is new, distracting, and unnecessary for my purposes. I appreciate whatever you can do to help me get rid of it.

f2fdc88df9c8dc752571bdcc267b73f1

photo

I see above that this question is listed as "answered." I don't see an answer, unless the lack of response to my last post is MM's way of saying that there's nothing I can do to get rid of this new and unnecessary distraction.

I was disappointed to see so few improvements in MM22 for those of us who use the program as a personal productivity tool; most of the major changes are for those who manage team projects. But if you're telling me that the new version also makes my published maps look worse, then I have to wonder whether to consider write off MM22 as a downgrade.

---